Hi! This is PetsChecklist.com, your source of the best pet tips and advise on the internet. From parakeets to axolotls, from dogs to cats, from rabbits to hamsters, all of the best pet contents, we bring them to you!
Welcome to the world of best pet articles and pet care tips!
Getting a new pet is an exciting time for most families. Visits to a breeder, rescue, or pet store can leave you itching with anticipation to bring a new family member.
Pets Checklist is all about helpful articles and information for pet owners who want to have the best experience they could have together with their animal companions.
We are a group of individuals who are passionate about having pets and keeping them in the best environment possible, for them to live their best lives.
Contact us at:
Or visit our social media platforms.
We talk about taking care of your pet birds…
- Can Parakeets Eat Chocolate? Too Sweet for BudgiesBudgies like sweet treats. Some pet owners give honey and peanut butter as their occasional treats for training purposes or any other reasons. But how about the ever-famous chocolate? Can parakeets safely consume chocolate? Since your budgies are not aware of the appropriate and inappropriate foods for them, as a pet owner, you are responsible … Read more
- Bird Food Types: A Quick Guide To Bird FeedingFeeding the colorful and fun-loving, feathered-friends is an experience that brings joy to many pet owners or bird watchers. Knowing the best bird food types helps keep your winged friends cheerful and healthy. It’s even more effective in keeping their stomachs full. What is a bird food called? Bird foods are commonly known as bird … Read more
- Pros and Cons of Owning Parakeets as PetsAdvantages of owning a budgie There are so many reasons why we should love and adore a parakeet. Aside from their cute size and charming looks, they have natural actions and characteristics. They can make us want to bring home a parakeet the next day. When owning parakeets, the joy of their bright colors and … Read more
- Blue Parakeets: Everything You Need to KnowA parakeet or budgie is a small bird type that originates from Australia. It has a Latin name that roughly means a songbird with wavy lines, which is an accurate representation of this well-known bird. There are more than 16 known types of parakeets and they are subdivided into two groups: blue and green. Typically, … Read more
- Setting Up A Birdcage: A Complete Guide For Your Bird’s HomeThe pet birds are widely known as a fun-social companions to keep. And yet all have the same basic requirements. As feathered animals, they are not particularly demanding, and enjoy even minor attentiveness. Nevertheless nothing but the best should be good enough for your pets. So, setting up the best birdcage for them would be … Read more
- Monk Parakeets – A Complete Guide Before You Get OneHave you ever heard of a pet bird that can mimic a human speech? It must be one of the members of the parrot family. Monk Parakeets or Quacker parakeets are the noisy, green, and gray parrots. They are popular in the pet trade business. In fact, they are widely known for a unique distinction … Read more
Even the exotic ones…
- Why Do Frogs Pee When You Pick Them Up?Frogs are weird. You either love them or you hate them, there’s just no in-between. They’re slimy and they hop. They have weird croak-sounding voices and they’re not even that cute! But frogs aren’t just weird and slimy, they’re also fascinatingly smart and amphibious! And they’ve got one of the most peculiar mating habits of … Read more
- The Axolotl – A Unique Amphibian with Interesting Biology [Videos]It is said that Axolotls are among the oldest lineages of amphibians, living nearly 40 million years, long before dinosaurs even started moving about on the Earth. This is one of the reasons that their current functions have only recently come to be understood. Axolotls have survived several very cataclysmic events in the past, which … Read more
- Happy Axolotl: Why Is My Axolotl Smiling?Having an axolotl as your pet can be a little tricky due to their unidentified emotions or facial projections. Sometimes, you can notice an axolotl smiling, but that doesn’t mean that they are happy. They just have a naturally smiling face that makes you think that they are joyful. So, is it possible to know … Read more
- Arapaima Gigas As Pets? Facts, Lifespan, Diet, Care Info, with PicturesAn arapaima gigas is one of the many forgotten water species that still exist today. Most people haven’t heard anything about them for several years now. They are the so-called dinosaur fish. But don’t get me wrong, they never actually lived during the Jurassic times. It is just that they have somewhat similar features as … Read more
- Axolotl Regeneration: How Does This Fascinating Phenomenon Work?Regeneration is an essential part of an axolotl’s life. The ability to replace old and damaged cells in all organ systems is vital for tissue homeostasis and survival of their body. This enables them to repair body tissues when injuries occur. In fact, the capacity to regenerate more complex structures, such as limbs, is highly … Read more
- Wild Type Axolotl: A Beginner’s Guide with Care Info, Cost To Buy and PicsWhat Is A Wild Type Axolotl? A wild-type axolotl is one of the basic types and colors of an axolotl. They are in colors of green, brown and black. Wild-type axolotl has a speck of shiny golden pigments, but these may vary to lighter or darker variants. The given name wild type refers to the natural … Read more
Sign up for the best pet tips and adventures!
We share best practices and advise for your pet care needs. Sign up now to our email list!
This is Doggo, the human’s best animal friend. He will become so much happier if you share this page with your friends and family through social media or whatever!