Hi! This is PetsChecklist.com, your source of the best pet tips and advise on the internet. From parakeets to axolotls, from dogs to cats, from rabbits to hamsters, all of the best pet contents, we bring them to you!
Welcome to the world of best pet articles and pet care tips!
Getting a new pet is an exciting time for most families. Visits to a breeder, rescue, or pet store can leave you itching with anticipation to bring a new family member.
Pets Checklist is all about helpful articles and information for pet owners who want to have the best experience they could have together with their animal companions.
We are a group of individuals who are passionate about having pets and keeping them in the best environment possible, for them to live their best lives.
Contact us at:
Or visit our social media platforms.
We talk about taking care of your pet birds…
- Can Parakeets Eat Chocolate? Too Sweet for BudgiesBudgies like sweet treats. Some pet owners give honey and peanut butter as their occasional treats for training purposes or any other reasons. But how about the ever-famous chocolate? Can parakeets safely consume chocolate? Since your budgies are not aware of the appropriate and inappropriate foods for them, as a pet owner, you are responsible […]
- Bird Food Types: A Quick Guide To Bird FeedingFeeding the colorful and fun-loving, feathered-friends is an experience that brings joy to many pet owners or bird watchers. Knowing the best bird food types helps keep your winged friends cheerful and healthy. It’s even more effective in keeping their stomachs full. Table of Contents What is a bird food called?What do birds eat?Food for […]
- Pros and Cons of Owning Parakeets as PetsTable of Contents Advantages of owning a budgie1. Parakeets are intelligent2. Parakeets love social interaction3. Parakeets provides endless entertainment4. Parakeets have a long-life span5. Parakeets can be your travel companion6. Having a parakeet can be good for your healthDisadvantages of owning parakeets1. Parakeets are fragile2. Parakeets don’t do well alone3. Parakeets are loud4. Owning parakeets […]
- Blue Parakeets – 5 Things To Know Before Getting OneA parakeet or budgie is a small bird type that originates from Australia. It has a Latin name that roughly means a songbird with wavy lines, which is an accurate representation of this well-known bird. There are more than 16 known types of parakeets and they are subdivided into two groups: blue and green. Typically, […]
- Setting Up A Birdcage: A Complete Guide For Your Bird’s HomeThe pet birds are widely known as a fun-social companions to keep. And yet all have the same basic requirements. As feathered animals, they are not particularly demanding, and enjoy even minor attentiveness. Nevertheless nothing but the best should be good enough for your pets. So, setting up the best birdcage for them would be […]
- Monk Parakeets – A Complete Guide Before You Get OneHave you ever heard of a pet bird that can mimic a human speech? It must be one of the members of the parrot family. Monk Parakeets or Quacker parakeets are the noisy, green, and gray parrots. They are popular in the pet trade business. In fact, they are widely known for a unique distinction […]
Even the exotic ones…
- Happy Axolotl: Why Is My Axolotl Smiling?Having an axolotl as your pet can be a little tricky due to their unidentified emotions or facial projections. Sometimes, you can notice an axolotl smiling, but that doesn’t mean that they are happy. They just have a naturally smiling face that makes you think that they are joyful. So, is it possible to know […]
- Arapaima Gigas As Pets? Facts, Lifespan, Diet, Care Info, with PicturesAn arapaima gigas is one of the many forgotten water species that still exist today. Most people haven’t heard anything about them for several years now. They are the so-called dinosaur fish. But don’t get me wrong, they never actually lived during the Jurassic times. It is just that they have somewhat similar features as […]
- Axolotl Regeneration: How Does This Fascinating Phenomenon Work?Regeneration is an essential part of an axolotl’s life. The ability to replace old and damaged cells in all organ systems is vital for tissue homeostasis and survival of their body. This enables them to repair body tissues when injuries occur. In fact, the capacity to regenerate more complex structures, such as limbs, is highly […]
- Wild Type Axolotl: A Beginner’s Guide with Care Info, Cost To Buy and PicsTable of Contents What Is A Wild Type Axolotl?The Average Cost Of Wild Type AxolotlThe Average Lifespan Of Wild Type AxolotlWild Type Axolotl Age Of MaturityDecorations For Wild Type Axolotl TanksFoods Of Wild Type Axolotls Live EarthwormsSmall FishMollusksInsect LarvaeWorst Foods To Avoid For AxolotlsDo’s When Caring For Wild Type AxolotlsDon’ts When Caring For Wild Type AxolotlsFinal […]
- Axolotl Tanks: Best Guide for Tank Setup, Sizes, Accessories and MoreWe are already familiar with the usual creatures inside a fish tank. The types of fish like goldfish, swordtails, carps, and guppies can be enjoyable to behold. But there’s this one exotic creature that would capture your attention just by their features and fascinating appearance, and that is the axolotl. In this article, we will […]
- 500+ Axolotl Names: Funny, Cute and Unique Names for your PetDid you just get a pet Axolotl recently? Or, are you planning to get one sooner? Then let me tell you that in addition to its tank, food, and decors, it will need a unique axolotl name as well. Axolotls are the fascinating, cute little amphibians that you would love to give each one a […]
Sign up for the best pet tips and adventures!
We share best practices and advise for your pet care needs. Sign up now to our email list!
This is Doggo, the human’s best animal friend. He will become so much happier if you share this page with your friends and family through social media or whatever!